Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 4G Dual Sim Smartphone 16GB Blue
- OS Version: Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Screen Size: 4.7 InchesActual size in inches measured diagonally
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6 GHzEight 'core elements' in the processor. They multitask to make the device run smoothly. Useful for high intensity gaming, HD video & photo editing
- Internal Memory: 16 GBUpto 2000 songs or 3750 photos
- RAM: 2 GBRegular games & running 4-5 apps smoothly
- Rear / Front Camera: 13 MP / 8 MPActual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can take
- Battery Capacity: 2350mAhMilliampere (mAh) hour is a measure of the capacity of the battery. The higher the mAh rating, the more powerful the battery
Display and Configuration
The Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 flaunts a 4.7-inch Super AMOLED HD (720 x 1,280 pixels)display and features Corning Gorilla Glass v4 screen protection. Inside the system, is a 1.5GHz octa-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The device boots on Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system. and is available in three colors – black, white and gold.
Camera and Storage
For clicking pictures, the device is stacked with a 12MP (1.8f aperture) snapper inclusive of autofocus and LED flash.It can also record FHD (1,920 x 1,080 @ 30 fps) videos. Selfie lovers can click shots from an 8MP (1.8f aperture) front snapper.In order to save a large number of different files, the phone has an internal memory of 16GB. It can be further increased up to a massive 256GB using a microSD card.
Battery and Connectivity
Acting as a stamina provider, there is a 2,500mAh li-polymer battery which keeps the show running for long hours. Like other Samsung models, this device also offers connectivity options such as single SIM, 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS with A-GPS, NFC and microUSB 2.0.