Dell Inspiron 15 5567 Laptop – Core i7 2.7GHz 16GB 2TB 4GB Win10 15.6inch HD Black
- Laptop Type: NotebookStandard design laptop
- Screen Size (Inches): 15.6 InchesActual size in inches measured diagonally
- Resolution: HD (1366 x 768)Great picture quality display
- Processor: Intel Core i7Gaming, high end graphics, high level data processing
- RAM: 16 GBExcellent for high end gaming & video processing
- Storage Size: 2 TBUpto 600,000 high res photos or 1000 hours of videos or 256,000 songs
- Battery Life: Up to 5 hoursThe maximum time taken by the laptop battery to drain completely after a full charge
- Weight: 2.36 kg
15" laptop with a glossy finish and options like an infrared camera and FHD touch display, so you can create a PC that reflects what matters to you.
Whatever view suits you
Enjoy views on a sizeable 15-inch screen, with Full HD display, perfect for projects or streaming videos.
Your backup plan
Increase storage as your libraries grow, saving music, movies and files on discs with your DVD drive.
As powerful as you need it to be
With available 4GB GDDR5 discrete graphics and the latest Intel® 7th Gen processors, you can enjoy quick, responsive performance that keeps your music and videos playing smoothly while your other programs run in the background.
Turn up the heat
From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
Everything hinges on it
We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
Keys to success
We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we’ve tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
Twist and turn
Call us excessive, but after twisting an Inspiron laptop’s base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
Always a good fit
You’ll probably never need to remove and reinstall your Inspiron’s battery 30 times, but you can rest easy knowing that we’ve tested even that.