Fujifilm X-T30 II BC Mirrorless Camera Body Black
Inclusive of VAT
- Effective Megapixel: 26.1 MP
- ISO: Photo: 160 to 12800 in Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 51200), Video: 160 to 12800 in Auto Mode (Extended: 160 to 25600)
- Number of focus points: Phase Detection: 425
- Screen Size: 3 Inches
- Color: Black
Every element of FUJIFILM X-T30 II has been designed with photographers in mind. From the dial-based operation, and compact, lightweight body, to the latest-generation APS-C sensor, it lights up the imagination and inspires creativity.
X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
The fourth-generation X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor sits at the heart of X-T30 II. The 26.1MP back-illuminated imaging sensor minimize noise, while also extending sensitivity to ISO160. Additionally, the unique structure of the X-Trans color filter array reduces moiré and false colors, without the need for an optical low pass filter.
The quad-core X-Processor 4 works with the X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor to provide an image processing combination that is capable of delivering various Film Simulation options, opening doors to new levels of creativity through how they each interpret colors and tones. Significant enhancements have also been made to the camera’s ability to track moving subjects, optimizing autofocus for both stills and its powerful 4K/30P video capabilities.
Perfect Color to Define Your Photographic Style
Great images need great color and Fujifilm’s outstanding legacy in color science, perfected by combining more than 85 years of expertise and knowledge, delivers on every image that is created. Each Film Simulation produces specially formulated depth, saturation, and tonality that needs little-or-no post production work.
Film Simulation Modes
Photographers and filmmakers can enjoy the creative freedom and unique look and feel of 18 different Film Simulations on X-T30 II. Each Film Simulation is precisely engineered to reproduce colors and tones from Fujifilm’s most popular analog films and some of photography’s longest-standing photo finishing processes. With your favorite Film Simulation, you can make images or video with a consistent look, transfer them to a smartphone or computer, then immediately post to social media or a blog.
X-T30 II makes it easy to create your own distinctive visual style by combining Film Simulations with other effects, including film grain texture, color depth, clarity, sharpness, and highlight and shadow tones. All these adjustments are displayed live in the EVF and on the LCD touchscreen, for you to create great-looking effects and save them as presets.
Best In Class Autofocusing
X-T30 II’s advanced autofocus uses densely arranged phase detection pixels and advanced algorithms to achieve best-in-class autofocus. Reaching blistering speeds and working across the frame, X-T30 II ensures you’re perfectly equipped to frame every opportunity.
Many of today’s cameras have a 4K video output, but X-T30 II uniquely shoots footage oversampled from an original 6K signal. This means the camera delivers high-resolution footage with relatively low noise and stunning sharpness. It also supports filming in DCI format with a 17:9 aspect, for a high-quality cinematic look.
Fujifilm’s unrivalled color science benefits video, too. When creating movies, you can use any of X-T30 II’s 18 different Film Simulations to add your own distinctive look to footage, including ETERNA/CINEMA, the motion picture film stock used in many cinematic masterpieces.
Full HD 240p High Speed Footage
X-T30 II records Full HD high-speed movies at 240fps. Played back at normal speed, this results in smooth, high-quality footage with up to a 10x slow-motion effect.
For greater post-production flexibility, X-T30 II supports F-Log video format, which allows you to record movies with a wide dynamic range, improving detail in highlights and shadows. Using F-Log View Assist while recording also gives you a BT.709 equivalent preview on the LCD monitor, to help with visualizing what an edit could look like.
Shooting Modes to Suit Any Conditions
X-T30 II adapts to the way you want to create images. For great results with minimal hassle, AUTO offers intelligent, fully-automatic shooting. Choose Manual to take full control yourself; pick Aperture Priority for front to back sharpness, or blur backgrounds in your image; switch to Shutter Priority to emphasize movement in your subject; or set Program to leave the choice of aperture and shutter speed to the camera.
Using the latest technology, image quality in X-T30 II’s AUTO/SP mode has been taken to a new level. Landscapes are clearer and more vivid, portraits are more beautifully natural, and backlit scenes are less prone to losing details in highlights and shadows, giving stellar results straight out of the camera.
With its intuitive operation, X-T30 II lets you quickly switch between exposure modes, simply by setting a combination of the Shutter Speed Dial and the Aperture Ring on the lens. The Exposure Compensation Dial also allows you to adjust exposure by up to ±5 stops.
X-T30 II’s enhanced AUTO mode uses the latest technology to deliver ultimate image quality. Landscapes are clearer and more vivid, portraits are beautifully natural, and backlit scenes are less prone to losing detail in highlights and shadows, giving stellar results straight out of the camera.
High-Speed Continuous Framing
Need to tackle fast-moving subjects? X-T30 II has your back. Between its 8 frames-per-second mechanical shutter, and 20 frames-per-second Electronic Shutter, keeping up with the action is well within your grasp. And if you need even more speed, the Electronic Shutter can be accelerated to 30 frames-per-second, with a slight crop to the view.
Install the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote App on your smartphone or tablet, and you’ll be able to send images from the camera to smart devices, control exposure settings, and remotely release the shutter. The app can also help save data by compressing images down to 3MB as they’re transferred. Pairing your camera via Bluetooth allows you to schedule image transfers from the camera to your device while it is not being used. You can also enable notifications for firmware updates, then download and install them remotely, without the need for a computer.
- MainColor FamilyBlackBrandFraterColorBlackModel NumberXT30IIBC
- GeneralTypeMirrorless CameraFeaturesX-T30 II fuses cutting edge, convenient features – such as a rear touchscreen and a discreet built-in flash with a vintage aesthetic charm to make photography a truly immersive experience.Supplied Accesories1 x Li-ion battery NP-W126S, 1 x USB cable, 1 x Shoulder strap, 1 x Body cap, 1 x Owner's manual
- SensorEffective Megapixel26.1 MPImage ratio w:h3:2 Raw, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1Sensor Size23.5 x 15.6 mmSensor type(APS-C) CMOSBit Depth14-BitProcessorX-Processor 4
- ImageISOPhoto: 160 to 12800 in Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 51200), Video: 160 to 12800 in Auto Mode (Extended: 160 to 25600)Custom white balancePresets: Automatic Scene Recognition, Color Temperature, Custom, Fine, Fluorescent (Cool White), Fluorescent (Daylight), Fluorescent (Warm White), Incandescent, Shade, Underwater
- Optics & FocusAutofocusSingle AF, Continuous AFManual focusYesNumber of focus pointsPhase Detection: 425Lens mountFUJIFILM X mount
- Screen / ViewfinderScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots1620000 DotTouch screenTilting TouchscreenScreen typeLCDViewfinder typeBuilt-In Electronic (OLED)Viewfinder resolution2360000 DotViewfinder coverage1Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.62xDiopter Adjustment-4 to +2
- Photography FeaturesSelf-timer2/10-Second DelayExternal flashHot Shoe, PC TerminalFlash modesAuto, Commander, First-Curtain Sync, Hi-Speed Sync, Manual, Off, Second-Curtain Sync, Slow Sync, TTL AutoExposure modesAperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter PriorityExposure compensation-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)AE BracketingFrames: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 Step: by 1/3EV step, up to ±3EV stepsAperture priorityMechanical: 1/4000 to 30 Seconds, Electronic: 1/32000 to 30 SecondsShutter priorityMechanical: 1/4000 to 15 Minutes, Electronic: 1/32000 to 15 Minutes
- Videography FeaturesMicrophoneBuilt-in Stereo
- StorageStorage media typesSingle Slot: SD, SDHC, SDXC (UHS-I)
- PhysicalBatteryLi-ionBattery descriptionNP-W126SDimensions82.8 x 118.4 x 46.8 mm
- ConnectivityHDMI1 x Micro-HDMI OutputUSB1 x USB-C Input/OutputWi-FiIEEE802.11b/g/nBluetoothBluetooth 4.2WirelessWiFi, BluetoothConnectivity1 x 2.5 mm Submini TRS Stereo Microphone Input, 1 x PC Sync Socket Output
- WeightWeight378 GRAM
- DimensionsDepth46.8 MILLIMETERWidth118.4 MILLIMETERHeight82.8 MILLIMETER