Apple MNTG3LL/A Watch SE Midnight With SportBand Midnight
Inclusive of VAT
- Stores Availability
- The total number of pixels on the screen, more pixels results in a sharper displayResolution: 324 x 394
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery life: Up to 18 Hours
- Color: Midnight
With great fitness, health, and safety features, Apple Watch SE offers advanced technologies at an even more affordable price. Get peace of mind that you can get help in an emergency with Crash Detection. And enjoy powerful new features in watchOS 9, like a redesigned Compass app, advanced workout tracking, and sleep stages.
Redesigned cases are available in midnight, silver, and starlight aluminum with matching backs. Over 9 percent lighter than the previous generation Apple Watch SE. Retina display is over 30 percent larger than Apple Watch Series 3, so you can see more information at a glance.
S8 System in Package is up to 20 percent faster than the previous generation Apple Watch SE. Speaker is 50 percent louder than Apple Watch Series 3, so making calls, using Siri, and other voice interactions are even better. Enjoy all-day battery life, up to 18 hours.
High-g accelerometer and improved gyroscope work with the barometer, microphone, and GPS to detect severe car crashes, like front-impact, sideimpact, and rear-end collisions, and rollovers. If a crash is detected, Apple Watch sends you a notification—and if you don’t respond, it automatically calls emergency services, gives them your location, and notifies your emergency contacts.
Get new workout metrics, including heart rate zones, power, and vertical oscillation. Tailor your routine with Custom Workouts. Multisport workouts automatically switch between swimming, biking, and running. Coming soon in watchOS 9, Apple Watch SE can automatically detect when you’ve arrived at a track, so you get the most accurate running metrics.
Apple Watch can check your heart rhythm in the background and alert you to an irregular rhythm that appears to be atrial fibrillation (AFib). AFib History in watchOS 9 can estimate how frequently your heart is in AFib and track lifestyle factors that may affect your condition. With the optical heart sensor, you can check your heart rate at any time in the Heart Rate app—and see your resting, walking, and post-workout heart rates. Heart rate notifications tell you if your heart rate is above or below a certain number of beats per minute.
Redesigned Compass app features hybrid, technical, and orienteering views to help you find your way. Set Compass Waypoints to mark key locations, like a trailhead, and view them as a watch face complication to see heading and distance at a glance. If you’re lost or disoriented, Backtrack uses GPS to create an historic path of where you’ve been—and Backtrack automatically turns on if you’re away from all Wi-Fi signals and not in a known location.
Get additional insights into your sleep with sleep stage tracking. Apple Watch will detect when you’re awake, or when you’re in REM, core, or deep sleep.
Swimproof with a water resistance 50 meter rating, so you can take Apple Watch SE to the pool, ocean, and shower.
- MainColor FamilyBlackBrandAppleColorMidnightModel NumberMNTG3LL/A
- GeneralTypeApple Watch
- DisplayDisplay TypeOLEDResolution324 x 394
- FeaturesFeatures44mm Case Size | Built-In GPS | WatchOS 9 | Retina LTPO OLED Display (Up To 1000 Nits) | Swimproof (Water Resistant To 50 Meters) | 50% Louder Speaker | Emergency SOS | Crash Detection | Irregular Rhythm Notification | Re-Designed Compass App | Optical Heart Sensor (Heart Rate App) | Sleep Stage Tracking (Sleep App) | Digital Crown With Haptic Feedback | M/L Band (Fits 160-210mm Wrists) | Midnight Aluminum Case With Midnight Sport Band Finish
- ConnectivityBluetooth VersionBluetooth 5.0
- PhysicalMaterial UsedAluminium
- Processor & StorageProcessorS8 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processorOSWatchOS 9
- BatteryBattery lifeUp to 18 HoursBattery TypeBuilt-in Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- WeightWeight453.59 GRAM