Fujifilm X-H2 Mirrorless Camera Body Black
Inclusive of VAT
- Actual number of megapixels. More megapixels means more clear picture it can takeEffective Megapixel: 40.2 MP
- Higher ISO number can capture images in low light environments without having to use a flashISO: Photo: 125 to 12800 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 51200), Video: 125 to 12800 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 25600)
- More convenience when attempting to focus on objectsNumber of focus points: Contrast Detection, Phase Detection: 425
- Actual screen size in inches measured diagonallyScreen Size: 3 Inches
- Color: Black
Fifth generation imaging technology brings high resolution and speed to the next evolution of X Series.
X-Trans 5 BSI Sensor
Ideal for architectural, travel, and landscape photographers, the X-H2 sports a backside-illuminated, APS-C-format 40MP X-Trans 5 HR sensor, which ups the resolution and improves low-light performance compared to previous generations. First, as an X-Trans sensor, it uses the unique color filter array that inherently minimizes moiré and contributes to more natural color rendering; next, the BSI design helps reduce noise and improve tonality and clarity; and, finally, the design greatly reduces rolling shutter and other motion distortion to better suit high-speed video and photo applications. The remarkable resolution allows for 2x digital zoom and has up to 13 stops of dynamic range.
Partner to the newly designed sensor is a fresh engine—the X-Processor 5—which uses 64-bit processing to realize 3x faster speeds for both video and photo tasks compared to the X-T4. On the video side, this enables recording at bit rates of up to 720 mb/s.
On the stills end, this quick processing means faster shooting to suit photographing moving subjects. When working with an electronic shutter, shooting at up to 20 fps is possible, with a buffer of 202 consecutive uncompressed raw frames. With the mechanical shutter, shooting speeds of up to 15 fps are possible, along with the ability to shoot upwards of 1000 raw frames in a single burst.
Benefitting both video and stills applications, this processing also benefits the sophisticated and AI-backed autofocus system, helps achieve a 14-stop dynamic range, and enables an enhanced sensitivity range from ISO 125-12800.
Powerful Video Capabilities
4K 60p and 8K 30p Internal Recording
Despite its focus on photography, the X-H2 has an impressive video system capable of 4:2:2 10-bit internal recording in 8K at 30fps and in both DCI/UHD 4K at up to 60 fps and Full HD at up to 240p. A variety of codecs are supported as well, including H.265 and three tiers of ProRes: the high bitrate 422 HQ, the standard 422, and the more compressed 422 LT. Also, continuous recording times up to 160 minutes are possible at all frame rates and resolutions and can be extended to 240 minutes with the external clip-on fan.
External Raw Recording
Using the full-size HDMI port, 12-bit raw video recording is possible when paired with a compatible external recorder. Both ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW recording is possible, along with the ability to work with F-Log or F-Log 2 profiles, and either format supports working in resolutions up to the open-gate 8K.
Improved Autofocus and Image Stabilization
Hybrid AF with Deep Learning AI
Benefitted by the improved processing, autofocus performance is noticeably faster and more intelligent. This hybrid focusing system uses 425 phase-detection points and is now sensitive down to -7 EV for working in truly low-light conditions. Also, backed by deep learning, an AI adaptive algorithm means this focusing system is better suited to automatically detect and track a variety of subject types.
Pixel Shift Multishot
Pixel Shift Multishot takes multiple exposures in rapid succession, each one precisely shifting the image sensor by half a pixel, capturing the subject on a different part of the image sensor each time and yielding a single 160-Megapixel image with the help of the Pixel Shift Combiner software.
In-Body Image Stabilization
Built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 7 stops. This system works in conjunction with most X Series lenses, including non-stabilized ones, and benefits working with slower shutter speeds and when shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, digital image stabilization can also be used during video recording to further aid in steadying footage, especially when recording handheld.
Practical and Durable Design
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 5.76m-dot resolution and a 0.8x magnification for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ LCD has a high 1.62m-dot resolution and a touchscreen interface for intuitive control. Also, its vari-angle design means the screen can be flipped out to the side, tilted up or down, and closed with the screen against the body for protection.
- 1.28″ monochrome LCD screen on the top plate is a simple means for quickly reviewing shooting settings.
- Dual memory card slots include one CFexpress Type B slot and one SD UHS-II slot for file-saving flexibility. The CFexpress Type B slot should be prioritized for higher bitrate video recording and fast continuous shooting, and the SD slot is a convenient alternative for backups or less speed-critical shooting.
- NP-W235 battery provides approximately 720 frames per charge when working with the EVF in Economy Mode, or approximately 580 frames in Normal Mode.
- Full-size HDMI Type A port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
Film Simulation Modes
Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of several of FUJIFILM’s film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., Nostalgic Neg., Pro Neg. Hi, Pro Neg. Standard, Eterna, Eterna Bleach Bypass, Acros, Monochrome, and Sepia. Additionally, Grain Effect can be adjusted as well as Color Chrome effect to fine-tune the look of imagery.
- MainColor FamilyBlackBrandFraterColorBlackModel NumberXH2
- GeneralTypeMirrorless CameraFeaturesEquipped with a new 40.2-megapixel sensor, X-H2 offers unrivaled image quality for both stills and video, unlocking a world of creative possibilities far beyond what any previous APS-C format camera has ever done before.Supplied Accesories1 x Li-ion battery NP-W235, 1 x AC power adapter AC-5VJ, 1 x Plug adapter, 1 x USB cable, 1 x Shoulder strap, 1 x Body cap, 1 x Hot shoe cover, 1 x File transmitter/vertical battery grip connector cover, 1 x Memory card slot cover, 1 x Sync terminal cover, 1 x Cooling fan connector cover, 1 x Cable protector, 1 x Owner's manual
- SensorEffective Megapixel40.2 MPImage ratio w:h3:2, 16:9Sensor Size23.5 x 15.6 mmSensor type(APS-C) CMOSBit Depth16-BitProcessorX-Processor 5
- ImageISOPhoto: 125 to 12800 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 51200), Video: 125 to 12800 in Manual, Auto Mode (Extended: 80 to 25600)Custom white balancePresets: Daylight, Shade, Tungsten, UnderwaterImage StabilizationSensor-Shift, 5-Axis
- Optics & FocusAutofocusSingle AF, Continuous AFManual focusYesNumber of focus pointsContrast Detection, Phase Detection: 425Lens mountFUJIFILM X mount
- Screen / ViewfinderScreen Size3 InchesScreen dots1620000 DotTouch screenArticulating TouchscreenScreen typeLCDViewfinder typeBuilt-In Electronic (OLED)Viewfinder resolution5760000 DotViewfinder coverage1Viewfinder magnificationApprox. 0.8xDiopter Adjustment-5 to +3
- Photography FeaturesSelf-timer2/10-Second DelayFlash X sync speed250 SecondExternal flashHot Shoe, PC TerminalFlash modesAuto, Commander, First-Curtain Sync, Manual, Off, Second-Curtain Sync, TTL AutoExposure modesAperture Priority, Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter PriorityExposure compensation-5 to +5 EV (1/3 EV Steps)AE BracketingFrames: 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 Step: by 1/3EV step, up to ±3EV stepsAperture priorityMechanical: 1/8000 to 30 Seconds, Electronic: 1/8000 to 30 Seconds
- Videography FeaturesMicrophoneBuilt-in Stereo
- StorageStorage media typesDual Slot: CFexpress Type B (SD Express)
- PhysicalBatteryLi-ionBattery descriptionNP-W235Dimensions92.9 x 136.3 x 84.6 mm
- ConnectivityHDMI1 x HDMI OutputUSB1 x USB-C Input/OutputWi-FiIEEE802.11a/b/g/n/acBluetoothBluetooth 4.2WirelessWiFi, BluetoothConnectivity1 x 1/8 Inches / 3.5 mm TRRS Headphone/Mic Input on Camera Body,
- WeightWeight660 GRAM
- DimensionsDepth84.6 MILLIMETERHeight92.9 MILLIMETERWidth136.3 MILLIMETER