Roll over image to zoom in Click to expand
Sandisk SDSDXXY-256G-GN4IN Extreme Pro SDXC Card 256GB
- Storage Size: 256 GB
- Color: Black/Red
- Type: Memory Card
Our most powerful SD UHS-I memory card yet delivers performance that elevates your creativity. With shot speeds of up to 90MB/s* and UHS speed Class 3 (U3) recording, you’re ready to capture stunning high-resolution, stutter-free 4K UHD video1. And, because your pace doesn’t let up after the shots are in, it delivers up to 170MB/s transfer speeds for a faster post production workflow. Plus, it’s built to withstand weather, water, shocks and other less-than-ideal conditions so you can rest assured that it’s good to go wherever your work takes you.
Transfer speeds up to 170mb/s*
Once the shots are taken, your work is only half-done. Accelerating your workflow means you can carve out more time to take your creativity to the next level.
Perfect for 4K UHD video
Sometimes speed is what you need. The SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card delivers the performance to capture stunning, uninterrupted 4K UHD video.
Stunning sequential burst mode shots
Rated UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30), the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card lets you capture sequential burst mode shots without missing a beat.
Durability you can count on
Built for and tested in harsh conditions, the SanDisk Extreme PRO® SD™ UHS-I card is temperature-proof, waterproof, shock-proof, and x-ray-proof.
Recover images you accidentally deleted
Includes an offer for RescuePRO® Deluxe 2 year data recovery software, which lets you restore images you accidentally deleted.
- MainBrandSandiskColorBlack/RedModel NumberSDSDXXY-256G-GN4IN
- GeneralTypeMemory CardCompatible ProductsSmartphones, Tablets
- FeaturesFeaturesIdeal for Android smartphones and tablets, and action cameras, and drones | Up to 170MB/s read and 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting and transfers | Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performanceAdditional Features
- 4K UHD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions; temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof
- StorageTechnologyFlash MemoryStorage TypeMemory CardStorage Size256 GIGABYTERead Speed170 MB/sWrite Speed90 MB/sSpeed ClassUHS Speed Class 3
- PhysicalDimensions32 x 24 mm
People Also Viewed
Recently viewed items
1 Offer Available