Roll over image to zoom in Click to expand
Inclusive of VAT
- Stores Availability
- Power Supply: 220-240 Volts
- It is the bottom or downside of the ironSoleplate: Non-Stick
- Type: Steam Iron
- Water Tank Capacity: 220 ml
- Higher the wattage, the quicker and hotter the iron getsPower Consumption: 2000 Watts
EasySpeed iron makes you’re your ironing easy and effective with lots of steam to remove tough creases, non-stick soleplate for easy gliding on all fabrics, Calc Clean function for durable performance.
220 ml water tank for longer ironing sessions
Less refilling with the extra-large 220 ml water tank so you can iron more clothes in one go.
Calc Clean slider for durable steam performance
This steam iron can be used with normal tap water and the calc clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale out of your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water.
Non-stick soleplate for easy and fast gliding on all fabrics
The soleplate of your Philips iron is coated with a special non-stick layer for good gliding performance on all fabrics.
Triple precision tip to reach the most tricky areas
The tip of this Philips iron is precise in 3 ways: it has a pointed tip, button groove, and sleek design of the nose. Triple Precision tip enables you to reach even into the most tricky areas, e.g. around the buttons or between the pleats.
- MainBrandPhilipsModel NumberGC1742/46
- GeneralTypeSteam IronFeaturesContinuous steam up to 25g/min for good crease removal | Integrated water spray evenly moistens the fabric
- Features-IronsWater Tank Capacity220 mlSteam Boost90 gmSoleplateNon-StickSprayYes
- PowerPower Consumption2000 WattsPower Supply220-240 Volts
People Also Viewed
Recently viewed items
In Store Availability